czwartek, 11 kwietnia 2013


Good morning everybody!
I see the new school in Italy!! Look at the cloud. Somebody says that it looks like me. What do you think?


This school is called "Pavese" as a famous Italian writer.


Here there is a Pavese's written about reading; "Leggere" means "to read".


Now, let's move to another place nearby.
Oh no! I forgot that I CAN'T drive!!


..but I can play football

This football field is called "Don Bosco" as a famous Italian priest who did a lot of things for young people.


I'm a winner! I won a lot of prizes.


Goal!!!




I'm wearing a volleyball uniform.


I can dance!  And rollerskate!!!









Too many balls…I can't play tennis! I need help in playing tennis! Somebody help me, please.




…but I'm good at swimming.



At last, time for dinner!



I love pizza! Thank you everybody!










Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz